End-of-life patient care programs
Hospice care gives the gift of quality time. Time to connect with family and friends. Time to create good memories. It is specialized care that focuses on supporting you and your loved ones during an advanced illness. The emphasis is on comfort and quality of life which enables you to live each day to the fullest as comfortably as possible. Your loved one will receive skilled nursing care wherever they live—including medications and equipment related to their hospice diagnosis—as well as emotional, social and spiritual support.
WeCARE Hospice goals and how it may help you:
- Prevent suffering.
- Minimize pain and other symptoms.
- Respect your right to refuse treatments.
- Support your family with explanation, professional advice and encouragement.
- Bereavement support and Grief care for family
- Bilingual Staff (see more information under Languages)
Meet Our Care Team
Your WeCARE Hospice Team is comprised of licensed medical professionals that are dedicated to keeping our patients as comfortable as possible.
12235 Beach Blvd., Suite 109
Stanton, CA 90680
Tel: (714) 503-0068
Fax: (714) 503-0142